Property Management Services
As a Bay Area leader in the property management services in the Contra Costa and Alameda Counties, Metro Realty can assist you in all areas of property management. Metro offers comprehensive services in addition to Lease Up Only services.
Abiding by legal codes
Compliance with all Federal and State landlord tenant laws.
Professional Management Services:
- Conduct a fair assessment of your property and determine the market value for rent at all times, ensuring the highest return on your investment and a fair analysis for your tenants.
- Advertise your property on most visited Internet sites, including MLS.
- Show your property to prospective tenants and coordinate lease, money, key placement, utility information, move-in and move-out inspections as well as coordinate repairs of any damage or broken items.
- Send you a copy of the signed lease and your checks.
- Handle complaints and coordinate repairs and maintenance in a timely manner.
- Keep you informed of any issues related to your property.
- Coordinate lease renewals and authorized rent increases.
- Manage 30 day move out notices, perform a move-out inspection, evaluate your property for another tenant, handle any renovation or cleaning, and market for a new tenant, all done seamlessly.
Accurate Accounting Services:
- Perform al of the bookkeeping tasks related to your property, including collecting rents and late fees if necessary, making payments to you, paying bills, handling 1099s and sending out end-of-the-year tax statements. All done in a simple format.
- Provide you with a monthly statement that includes an itemized record of all transactions.
- Withhold funds from tenant deposits in case of damage.
- Manage Home Warranty contracts and coordinate repairs.
Unsurpassed Tenant Placement
- Pre-screen all applicants and require a comprehensive rental application, verify job history and previous residency, and we run a credit check using a certified credit check agency.
- Show all qualified propective tenants the property after they have been prescreened and qualified.
- Prepare the lease agreements between landlord and tenant.
- Explain the tenants' rights and responsibilities and provide them with utility information.
- Collect security deposits and first month's rent. Rent is then given to owner minus any fees due to Metro for leasing the property within 7 days; security deposit is placed into a secured trust account.
- We perform a move-in inspection of the home, document all areas of concern and perform move out inspections addressing any discrepancies, and transfer keys to the tenants.
Prompt and Professional Vendor Service
- We have an extensive list of qualified, licensed vendors.
- Our tenants have access to a maintenance phone line as well as a convenient on-line work order repair request form.