Metro Realty Gets a New and Improved Look and Focus!
In an effort to improve our services and to help our clients, we are making some changes over at Metro Realty, the Property Management Company.
We have hired Julie, our new sales and leasing assistant. Julie comes with years of experience helping clients in a variety of ways-both in real estate and in sales. She is a friendly, helpful asset to our team, and is on top of repairs, customer service, showings, and lending a hand to both Agnes, our bookkeeper, and Peter, our broker/owner.
We have also created a News section to our website. In it, our clients and potential clients can find useful tips and techniques related to property management, real estate, home maintenance, things going on and around the neighborhoods we service, and whatever else we can find that adds value and expertise.
We are affilated with Century 21 Marquis in San Ramon and have been recognized as one of their leading sales members. This is an honor we are proud to have been awarded, and look forward to helping more people buy, sell, lease, or manage their properties.
If you would like more information about the services of Metro Realty, please give us a call at 925-556-1976 or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- San Ramon Art and Wind Festival
- Increasing Rent
- Renters and Pets
- What Improves the Value of a Home
- Choosing a Real Estate Agent
- Property Taxes
- Spring is Here! Now is the Perfect Time to Buy or Sell Your House!
- Metro Realty Makes Big Improvements!
- Renting Is Better Than Buying
- Fun Events in San Ramon This Memorial Day Weekend
- Weighing the Pros and Cons of Raising Rent for Your Tenants
- Should You Allow Renters with Pets?
- What Improvements Add Value to Your Home?